Monday, September 16, 2013

Third pary

Some day, before I am too old to enjoy it, my wife is going to muster up the courage to get another person involved in tying me up. I love her too much to feel right about letting someone get too personal with me without her blessing.

This makes me consider why. What am I looking for?
Being tied up and under someone else's total control is a release of responsibility. It involves the risk of being exposed, physically, mentally and spiritually. As long as I believe my captor will not harm me and has my best interests at heart, it can be a very good thing.  It creates a new kind of freedom and brings a spiritual recharge.
I want my captor to tease me, to strip my defenses, to break silly taboos, to make me do or feel things that I would not do otherwise. This can be mental or physical.

There is a certain intimacy in not being able to hide the truth. While captive, I am in total truth mode. Penetrating questions must be answered honestly. The captor doesn't have to accept any less. That extends to the physical. Men usually hide embarrassing erections. When captive, there is no controlling when they happen, and no way to hide.

No comments: